CDL Driver Job Summary
We are seeking a dependable and efficient CDL driver who possesses a great deal of physical and mental stamina able to withstand long hours on the road. Must be organized, detailed oriented, and comfortable working independently. A clean driving record and commercial driving experience is a must.
Exceptional pay and company benefits.
- CDL Truck Driver Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Fully understand how to operate and safely drive your assigned vehicle
- Drive vehicles with a Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW) over 26,000 lbs.
- Ensure contents are properly secured in the vehicle to prevent damage/injury
- Obtain signatures to confirm and complete deliveries
- Assist in mapping driving routes
- Stay on a predetermined route and ensure timely transport and delivery
- Communicate with dispatch as needed
- Confirm that the contents of each shipment load matches the manifest document
- Perform inspections of your vehicle prior to and following each trip
- Always ensure your vehicle is kept clean
- Maintain and service vehicle as needed (refuel, change oil, tire pressure, repairs, etc.)
- Notify managers of any major maintenance or delivery issues encountered
- Maintain detailed driving and delivery logs
- Track and report working hours
- Obey all applicable traffic laws and drive in according to the weather/road conditions
- Comply with ICC and DOT regulations
- CDL Truck Driver Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Valid commercial driver’s license (CDL) required
- 2+ years of proven experience in commercial truck driving preferred
- Clean driving record with no moving violations
- Must pass a background check and drug test
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. at a time
- An innate sense of direction
- Self-starter who works well independently
- Disciplined, dependable, and resourceful
******DEDICATED WALMART LANES WITH NO TOUCH FREIGHT******
- Smyrna, DE
- Tobyhanna, PA
- Mt. Crawford, VA
- Sutherland, VA
MoCo Trucking Services is seeking a CDL class-A Truck Driver licensed in Maryland with at least 2 years recent experience, no at-fault accidents, and no points on your license.
We represent small but growing fleet with experienced and friendly dispatch. We are seeking punctual, flexible and ambitious drivers looking to benefit from our family run businesses. We strive to move 90% no-touch freight.
We are committed to paying our drivers 27% gross of every load!!
Once employed and in good standing, we pay $500
Signing Bonus after you have successfully passed the drug test and have transported 5 loads over your first week.
Our drivers enjoy flexible schedules and high paying loads up and down the east-coast. We also strive to get our driver consistent freight and lanes. Your experience and longevity matter to MoCo Trucking Services. If you're ready to grow your career and ready to take on the open road, WE WANT YOU! APPLY TODAY!
We Offer Company Drivers:
- Earn at least $1,500+ Per Week working at least 5-days a week with MoCo Trucking Services! (You must be willing to drive up and down the east coast corridor)
- COMMERCIAL DRIVERS LEGAL PLAN (CDLP) - Legal representation for moving and non-moving violations at no cost to you!
- Great Home Time: Family time is important. You tell us which days (5 days minimum) you would prefer to work and we will make sure you are booked during those times.
- Regional Routes - We will try our best to give you the routes you want to work. The more you want to work the more money you will make.
- Consistent Steady Freight
- Fleet Trucks consist of 2015-2017 Freightliner Cascadias (Automatic)
- Weekly Pay
CDL Truck Driver Responsibilities:
- Safely operate a tractor-trailer truck
- Properly track and document activity log
- Promptly scan and send BOL at pick-up and delivery
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Must hold a Maryland CDL-A driver’s license
- 21 Years of Age
- At Least 24 Months Dry bulk, truck experience. You must be drug free with a clean driving record.
- Ability to follow directions precisely
- Proactive with a strong work ethic
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $1,300.00 - $1,600.00 per week